2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.23
Obstructive sleep apnea (adult)(pediatric)
- Short description: Obstructive sleep apnea.
- ICD-9-CM 327.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 327.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.23: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.33 Obstructive sleep apnea (adult) (pediatric)
- Acute hypercapnic respiratory failure due to obstructive sleep apnea
- Acute hypercarbic respiratory failure secondary to obstuctive sleep apnea
- Acute respiratory failure from obstuctive sleep apnea
- Adult obstructive sleep apnea
- Complex sleep apnea
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Obstructive sleep apnea of adult
- Obstructive sleep apnea of child
- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome
- Obstructive sleep apnea, adult
- Obstructive sleep apnea, pediatric
- Pediatric obstructive sleep apnea