2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.14
Hypersomnia due to medical condition classified elsewhere
- Short description: Hypersomnia in other dis.
- ICD-9-CM 327.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.14 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 327.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.14: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.14 Hypersomnia due to medical condition
- Hypersomnia disorder related to a known organic factor
- Hypersomnia due to medical condition
- hypersomnia due to mental disorder (327.15)
- Code first underlying condition