2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.02
Insomnia due to mental disorder
- Short description: Insomnia dt mental disor.
- ICD-9-CM 327.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 327.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.02: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F51.04 Psychophysiologic insomnia
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F51.05 Insomnia due to other mental disorder
- Hyposomnia due to mental disorders
- Hyposomnia due to psychological disorder
- Insomnia disorder related to another mental disorder
- Code first mental disorder