2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.02
Insomnia due to mental disorder
- Short description: Insomnia dt mental disor.
- ICD-9-CM 327.02 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 327.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 327.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.02: 2012 2013 2014.
- Hyposomnia due to mental disorders
- Hyposomnia due to psychological disorder
- Insomnia disorder related to another mental disorder
- Code first mental disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F51.04 Psychophysiologic insomnia
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F51.05 Insomnia due to other mental disorder