2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 312.11
Undersocialized conduct disorder unaggressive type mild degree
- Short description: Unsocial unaggress-mild.
- ICD-9-CM 312.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 312.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 312.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 312.11: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F91.8 Other conduct disorders