2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 312.00
Undersocialized conduct disorder aggressive type unspecified degree
- Short description: Unsocial aggress-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 312.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 312.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 312.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 312.00: 2012 2013 2014.
- Aggressive unsocial conduct disorder
- Behavior disorder, aggressive type unsocialized
- feeling angry
- Unsocialized behavior, aggressive type
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F91.1 Conduct disorder, childhood-onset type