2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 309.22
Emancipation disorder of adolescence and early adult life
- Short description: Emancipation disorder.
- ICD-9-CM 309.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 309.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 309.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 309.22: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F94.8 Other childhood disorders of social functioning
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 309.22
- Disorder - see also Disease
- emancipation as adjustment reaction 309.22
- Emancipation disorder 309.22