2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 308.1
Predominant disturbance of consciousness
- Short description: Stress reaction, fugue.
- ICD-9-CM 308.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 308.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 308.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 308.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F43.0 Acute stress reaction
- Fugue state due to stress reaction
- Stress reaction, fugue
- Fugues as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress