2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.80
Psychogenic pain site unspecified
- Short description: Psychogenic pain NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 307.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 307.80 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 307.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.80: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F45.41 Pain disorder exclusively related to psychological factors
- Chronic pain
- Chronic pain, psychogenic
- Chronic psychogenic pain
- Pain disorder assoc w medical and psychological disorders
- Pain disorder associated with medical and psychological disorder
- Pain disorder associated with medical and psychological disorders (disorder)
- Pain disorder W psychological factors
- Pain disorder with psychological factors