2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.45
Circadian rhythm sleep disorder of nonorganic
- Short description: Nonorganic circadian rhy.
- ICD-9-CM 307.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 307.45 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 307.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.45: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F51.8 Other sleep disorders not due to a substance or known physiological condition
- Non-organic disorder of the sleep-wake schedule
- Sleep disorder, circadian rhythm, non-organic
- Sleep disorder, shift work
- Sleep wake cycle disorder, nonorganic origin
- Work shift change