2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 305.91
Nondependent other mixed or unspecified drug abuse continuous use
- Short description: Drug abuse NEC-contin.
- ICD-9-CM 305.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 305.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 305.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 305.91: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F18.10 Inhalant abuse, uncomplicated
- Continuous inhalant abuse
- Continuous phencyclidine abuse
- Drug abuse, continuous
- Drug habit takes priority over social obligations
- Hypnotic or anxiolytic abuse, continuous, nondependent
- Inhalant abuse, continuous
- Nondependent hypnotic or anxiolytic abuse, continuous
- Nondependent mixed drug abuse, continuous
- PCP abuse, continuous