2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 305.53
Nondependent opioid abuse in remission
- Short description: Opioid abuse-in remiss.
- ICD-9-CM 305.53 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 305.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 305.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 305.53: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Opiod abuse in early full remission
- Opioid abuse early full remission
- Opioid abuse in remission
- Opioid abuse in sustained full remission
- Opioid abuse, nondependent, in remission
- Opioid abuse, sustained full remission
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F11.10 Opioid abuse, uncomplicated