2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 305.1
Nondependent tobacco use disorder
- Short description: Tobacco use disorder.
- ICD-9-CM 305.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 305.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 305.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 305.1: 2012 2013 2014.
- Continuous tobacco use
- Erythrocytosis due to tobacco use or abuse
- Erythrocytosis secondary to tobacco use
- Erythrocytosis secondary to tobacco use or abuse
- Finding relating to moist tobacco use
- Finding relating to tobacco chewing
- Maternal tobacco abuse
- Nicotine dependence
- Nicotine dependence in remission
- Nicotine dependence, in remission
- Not interested in stopping smoking
- Smoking reduced
- Smoking restarted
- Smoking started
- Snuff user
- Tobacco consumption unknown
- Tobacco dependence
- Tobacco dependence in remission
- Tobacco dependence syndrome
- Tobacco dependence, continuous
- Tobacco dependence, episodic
- Tobacco smoker
- Tobacco smoking consumption unknown
- Tobacco use
- Tobacco use, continuous
- Tobacco user
- Trivial cigarette smoker
- User of moist powdered tobacco
- Very heavy cigarette smoker
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F17.200 Nicotine dependence, unspecified, uncomplicated