2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 304.00
Opioid type dependence unspecified use
- Short description: Opioid dependence-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 304.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 304.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 304.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 304.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F11.20 Opioid dependence, uncomplicated
- Fentanyl dependence
- Heroin dependence
- Opioid dependence
- Opioid dependence w mood disorder
- Opioid dependence, on agonist therapy
- Opioid-induced mood disorder due to opioid dependence
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 304.00
- Methadone use 304.00
- Use of
- methadone 304.00