2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 303.91
Other and unspecified alcohol dependence continuous drinking behavior
- Short description: Alcoh dep NEC/NOS-contin.
- ICD-9-CM 303.91 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 303.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 303.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 303.91: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Alcohol dependence, continuous use
- Alcoholism, chronic, continuous
- Continuous chronic alcoholism
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F10.20 Alcohol dependence, uncomplicated