2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.14
Dissociative identity disorder
- Short description: Dissociatve identity dis.
- ICD-9-CM 300.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 300.14 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 300.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.14: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F44.81 Dissociative identity disorder
- Multiple personality disorder