2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.62
Bipolar i disorder, most recent episode (or current) mixed moderate degree
- Short description: Bipol I currnt mixed-mod.
- ICD-9-CM 296.62 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 296.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 296.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.62: 2012 2013 2014.
- Bipolar 1 disorder, mixed, moderate
- Moderate mixed bipolar I disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F31.62 Bipolar disorder, current episode mixed, moderate