2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.42
Bipolar i disorder, most recent episode (or current) manic moderate degree
- Short description: Bipol I currnt manic-mod.
- ICD-9-CM 296.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 296.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 296.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.42: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F31.12 Bipolar disorder, current episode manic without psychotic features, moderate
- Bipolar 1 disorder, manic, moderate
- Moderate manic bipolar I disorder