2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.06
Bipolar i disorder, single episode in full remission
- Short description: Bipol I single manic rem.
- ICD-9-CM 296.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 296.06 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 296.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.06: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F30.4 Manic episode in full remission
- Bipolar 1 disorder, single manic episode, full remission
- Bipolar disorder
- Bipolar I disorder, single manic episode, in full remission