2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.01
Bipolar i disorder, single episode mild degree
- Short description: Bipol I single manc-mild.
- ICD-9-CM 296.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 296.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 296.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F30.11 Manic episode without psychotic symptoms, mild
- Bipolar 1 disorder, single manic episode, mild
- Mania, single episode, mild
- Mild bipolar I disorder, single manic episode
- Single manic episode, mild