2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.00
Bipolar i disorder, single episode unspecified degree
- Short description: Bipol I single manic NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 296.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 296.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 296.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F30.10 Manic episode without psychotic symptoms, unspecified
- Bipolar 1 disorder, single manic episode
- Bipolar 1 disorder, single manic episode w catatonia
- Bipolar disorder
- Bipolar I disorder, single manic episode
- Bipolar I disorder, single manic episode with catatonic features
- Manic episode without psychotic symptoms
- Manic episode wo psychotic symptoms