2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 295.95
Unspecified type schizophrenia in remission
- Short description: Schizophrenia NOS-remiss.
- ICD-9-CM 295.95 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 295.95 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 295.95.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 295.95: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F20.9 Schizophrenia, unspecified
- Schizophrenia in remission
- Schizophrenia, in remission
- Schizophrenia, undifferentiated, in remission
- Undifferentiated schizophrenia in remission
- Undifferentiated schizophrenia, in remission