2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 295.74
Schizo-affective type schizophrenia chronic state with acute exacerbation
- Short description: Schizoafftv dis-chr/exac.
- ICD-9-CM 295.74 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 295.74 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 295.74.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 295.74: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F25.9 Schizoaffective disorder, unspecified
- Acute exacerbation of chronic schizoaffective schizophrenia
- Schizoaffective schizophrenia, chronic, w acute exacerbation
- Schizophrenia, schizoaffective with acute exacerbation