2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 295.54
Latent schizophrenia chronic state with acute exacerbation
- Short description: Latent schizo-chr/exacer.
- ICD-9-CM 295.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 295.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 295.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 295.54: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F20.89 Other schizophrenia
- Acute exacerbation of chronic latent schizophrenia
- Latent schizophrenia, chronic, w acute exacerbation
- Schizophrenia, latent, chronic, acute exacerbation