2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 295.45
Acute schizophrenic episode in remission
- Short description: Schizophrenic dis-remiss.
- ICD-9-CM 295.45 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 295.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 295.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 295.45: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Schizophreniform disorder in remission
- Schizophreniform disorder, in remission
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F20.81 Schizophreniform disorder