2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 294.0
Amnestic disorder in conditions classified elsewhere
- Short description: Amnestic disord oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 294.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 294.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 294.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 294.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F04 Amnestic disorder due to known physiological condition
- Amnesia due to a general medical condition
- Amnestic disorder
- Amnestic disorder due to medical disorder
- Amnestic syndrome, confabulatory
- Korsakoff syndrome, nonalcoholic
- Korsakoff syndrome, nonalcoholic, code first primary condition
- Korsakoffs psychosis
- Korsakoff's psychosis
- Non-alcoholic Korsakoff's psychosis
- Posttraumatic amnesia
- Post-traumatic amnesia
- Wernicke Korsakoff syndrome, alcoholic
- Korsakoff's psychosis or syndrome (nonalcoholic)
- Code first underlying condition