2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 293
Transient mental disorders due to conditions classified elsewhere
- There are 4 ICD-9-CM codes below 293 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 293.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 293: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- transient organic mental disorders not associated with alcohol or drugs
- confusional state or delirium superimposed on senile dementia (290.3)
- dementia due to:
- Code first the associated physical or neurological condition