2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.63
- Short description: Monocytosis-symptomatic.
- ICD-9-CM 288.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 288.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 288.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 288.63: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D72.821 Monocytosis (symptomatic)
- Monocytosis, symptomatic
- Symptomatic monocytosis
- infectious mononucleosis (075)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 288.63
- Monocytosis (symptomatic) 288.63