2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 281.9
Unspecified deficiency anemia
- anemias associated with impaired DNA synthesis in bone marrow progenitor cells leading to odd shaped, macrocytic, or dysfunctional erythrocytes; usually caused by B12 or folate deficiency.
- Short description: Deficiency anemia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 281.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 281.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 281.9: 2012 2013.
Convert 281.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 281.9: