2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 277.83
Iatrogenic carnitine deficiency
- Short description: Iatrogenic carnitine def.
- ICD-9-CM 277.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 277.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 277.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 277.83: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E71.43 Iatrogenic carnitine deficiency
- Carnitine deficiency, iatrogenic
- Carnitine deficiency due to:
- Valproic acid therapy