2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 277.82
Carnitine deficiency due to inborn errors of metabolism
- Short description: Crnitne def d/t nb met.
- ICD-9-CM 277.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 277.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 277.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 277.82: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E71.42 Carnitine deficiency due to inborn errors of metabolism
- Carnitine deficiency due to inborn error of metabolism
- Carnitine deficiency from inborn errors metabolism
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 277.82