2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 276.51
- condition that results from excessive loss of water from a living organism.
- A condition caused by the loss of too much water from the body. Severe diarrhea or vomiting can cause dehydration.
- Decreased intravascular, interstitial, and/or intracellular fluid. This refers to dehydration, water loss alone without change in sodium.
- State of excessively reduced body water or water deficit.
- ICD-9-CM 276.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 276.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 276.51: 2012 2013.
Convert 276.51 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 276.51: