2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 276.51
- ICD-9-CM 276.51 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 276.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 276.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 276.51: 2012 2013 2014.
- Dehydration due to radiation
- Dehydration hypernatremic
- Dehydration secondary to radiation
- Dehydration, mild
- Dehydration, moderate
- Dehydration, severe
- Hypernatremic dehydration
- Mild dehydration
- Moderate dehydration
- Severe dehydration
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E86.0 Dehydration