2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 275.02
Hemochromatosis due to repeated red blood cell transfusions
- Short description: Hemochromatos-rbc trans.
- ICD-9-CM 275.02 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 275.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 275.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 275.02: 2012 2013 2014.
- Hemochromatosis due to red blood cell transfusions
- Hemochromatosis due to repeated red blood cell transfusion
- Transfusion hemosiderosis
- Transfusion induced iron overload
- Iron overload due to repeated red blood cell transfusions
- Transfusion (red blood cell) associated hemochromatosis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E83.111 Hemochromatosis due to repeated red blood cell transfusions