2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 274.11
Uric acid nephrolithiasis
- Short description: Uric acid nephrolithias.
- ICD-9-CM 274.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 274.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 274.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 274.11: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N20.0 Calculus of kidney
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 274.11
- Nephrolithiasis (congenital) (pelvis) (recurrent) 592.0
- uric acid 274.11