2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 263.2
Arrested development following protein-calorie malnutrition
- Short description: Arrest devel d/t malnutr.
- ICD-9-CM 263.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 263.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 263.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 263.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Arrested development following protein calorie malnutrition
- Protein calorie malnutrition, arrested development
- Nutritional dwarfism
- Physical retardation due to malnutrition
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E45 Retarded development following protein-calorie malnutrition