2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 253.7
Iatrogenic pituitary disorders
- Short description: Iatrogenic pituitary dis.
- ICD-9-CM 253.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 253.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 253.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 253.7: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E23.1 Drug-induced hypopituitarism
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E89.3 Postprocedural hypopituitarism
- Drug induced hypopituitarism
- Drug-induced hypopituitarism
- Hypopituitarism due to pituitary tumor surgery
- Hypopituitarism due to radiotherapy
- Iatrogenic pituitary disorder
- Pituitary disorder, iatrogenic
- Postoperative hypopituitarism
- Postradiotherapy hypopituitarism
- Radiotherapy-induced hypopituitarism
- Use additional E code to identify cause