2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 253.1
Other and unspecified anterior pituitary hyperfunction
- Short description: Ant pituit hyperfunc NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 253.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 253.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 253.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 253.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E22.8 Other hyperfunction of pituitary gland
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E22.9 Hyperfunction of pituitary gland, unspecified
- Anterior pituitary hyperplasia
- Corticotroph hyperplasia
- Drug-induced hyperprolactinemia
- Follicle-stimulating hormone hypersecretion
- Gonadotrophin hypersecretion
- Hyperprolactinemia (high prolactin hormone level)
- Hypothalamic overactivity
- Idiopathic hyperprolactinemia
- Lactotroph hyperplasia
- Luteinizing hormone hypersecretion
- Non-pregnancy related A-G syndrome
- Physiological hyperprolactinemia
- Pituitary stalk compression hyperprolactinemia
- Pregnancy hyperprolactinemia
- Pregnancy-related A-G syndrome
- Prepuberal hyperpituitarism
- Secondary hyperprolactinemia
- Secondary hyperprolactinemia due to prolactin-secreting tumor
- Somatotroph hyperplasia
- Thyrotroph hyperplasia
- Thyrotropin overproduction
- Transient hyperprolactinemia