2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 252.8
Other specified disorders of parathyroid gland
- Short description: Parathyroid disorder NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 252.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 252.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 252.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 252.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E21.4 Other specified disorders of parathyroid gland
- Anemia of parathyroid dysfunction
- Cyst of parathyroid
- Hemorrhage of parathyroid
- Parathyroid cyst
- Parathyroid gland hematoma
- Cyst of parathyroid gland
- Hemorrhage of parathyroid gland