2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.93
Diabetes mellitus with unspecified complication type i uncontrolled
- Short description: DMI unspf uncntrld.
- ICD-9-CM 250.93 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.93 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 250.93.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.93: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E10.8 Type 1 diabetes mellitus with unspecified complications
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E10.65 Type 1 diabetes mellitus with hyperglycemia