2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.50
Diabetes mellitus with ophthalmic manifestations type ii or unspecified type not stated as uncontrolled
- Short description: DMII ophth nt st uncntrl.
- ICD-9-CM 250.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 250.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.50: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E11.311 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with unspecified diabetic retinopathy with macular edema
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E11.319 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with unspecified diabetic retinopathy without macular edema
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E11.36 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with diabetic cataract
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E11.39 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with other diabetic ophthalmic complication