2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.21
Diabetes mellitus with hyperosmolarity type i not stated as uncontrolled
- Short description: DMI hprsm nt st uncntrld.
- ICD-9-CM 250.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 250.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.21: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E10.69 Type 1 diabetes mellitus with other specified complication
- Diabetes mellitus, juvenile type, with hyperosmolar coma
- Diabetes mellitus, type 1 with hyperosmolar coma
- Diabetes type 1 with hyperosmolarity
- DM 1 w hyperosmolar coma
- DM 1 w hyperosmolarity
- Hyperosmolarity due to type 1 diabetes mellitus