2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.03
Diabetes mellitus without complication type i uncontrolled
- Short description: DMI wo cmp uncntrld.
- ICD-9-CM 250.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 250.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.03: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E10.65 Type 1 diabetes mellitus with hyperglycemia
- Diabetes type 1, uncontrolled
- DM 1, uncontrolled
- type I diabetes mellitus uncontrolled