2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 249.20
Secondary diabetes mellitus with hyperosmolarity, not stated as uncontrolled, or unspecified
- Short description: Sec DM hpros nt st uncnr.
- ICD-9-CM 249.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 249.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 249.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 249.20: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E08.01 Diabetes mellitus due to underlying condition with hyperosmolarity with coma
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E09.01 Drug or chemical induced diabetes mellitus with hyperosmolarity with coma
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E13.00 Other specified diabetes mellitus with hyperosmolarity without nonketotic hyperglycemic-hyperosmolar coma (NKHHC)
- Drug induced diabetes with hyperosmolar coma
- Drug induced diabetes with hyperosmolarity
- Drug induced DM w hyperosmolar coma
- Drug induced DM w hyperosmolarity
- Hyperosmolar coma due to drug induced diabetes mellitus
- Hyperosmolar coma due to secondary diabetes mellitus
- Hyperosmolarity due to secondary diabetes mellitus
- Hyperosmolarity without nonketotic hyperglycemic hyperosmolar coma due to drug induced diabetes mellitus
- Secondary diabetes with hyperosmolar coma
- Secondary diabetes with hyperosmolarity
- Secondary DM w hyperosmolar coma
- Secondary DM w hyperosmolarity