2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 249.10
Secondary diabetes mellitus with ketoacidosis, not stated as uncontrolled, or unspecified
- Short description: Sec DM keto nt st uncntr.
- ICD-9-CM 249.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 249.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 249.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 249.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E08.10 Diabetes mellitus due to underlying condition with ketoacidosis without coma
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E09.10 Drug or chemical induced diabetes mellitus with ketoacidosis without coma
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E13.10 Other specified diabetes mellitus with ketoacidosis without coma
- Drug induced diabetes with ketoacidosis
- Drug induced DM w diabetic ketoacidosis
- Hyperosmolarity without coma due to drug induced diabetes mellitus
- Ketoacidosis due to secondary diabetes mellitus
- Malnutrition-related diabetes mellitus with ketoacidosis
- Secondary diabetes with ketoacidosis
- Secondary DM w diabetic ketoacidosis