2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 234.0
Carcinoma in situ of eye
- Short description: Ca in situ eye.
- ICD-9-CM 234.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 234.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 234.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 234.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D09.20 Carcinoma in situ of unspecified eye
- Cancer in situ of eye
- Carcinoma in situ of left eye
- Carcinoma in situ of right eye
- Carcinoma in situ, eye
- Carcinoma in situ, L eye
- Carcinoma in situ, left eye
- Carcinoma in situ, R eye
- Carcinoma in situ, right eye