2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 228.01
Hemangioma of skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Short description: Hemangioma skin.
- ICD-9-CM 228.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 228.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 228.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 228.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia
- Angioma of skin
- Angioma of subcutaneous tissue
- Angioma, skin
- Angioma, subcutaneous tissue
- Eyelid hemangioma
- Hemangioma of eyelid
- Hemangioma of skin
- Hemangioma of subcutaneous tissue
- Hemangioma, skin
- Hemangioma, subcutaneous tissue
- Strawberry hemangioma
- Strawberry nevus of skin
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM D18.01 Hemangioma of skin and subcutaneous tissue
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 228.01
- Hemangioma (M9120/0) 228.00
- skin and subcutaneous tissue 228.01