2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 209.63
Benign carcinoid tumor of the stomach
- Short description: Benign carcinoid stomach.
- ICD-9-CM 209.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 209.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 209.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 209.63: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D3A.092 Benign carcinoid tumor of the stomach
- Benign carcinoid of stomach
- Benign carcinoid tumor stomach
- Benign carcinoid tumor, stomach
- Benign neuroendocrine tumor of stomach
- Benign neuroendocrine tumor stomach
- Benign neuroendocrine tumor, stomach