2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.94
Other and unspecified malignant neoplasms of lymphoid and histiocytic tissue involving lymph nodes of axilla and upper limb
- Short description: Lymphoid mal NEC axilla.
- ICD-9-CM 202.94 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.94 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 202.94.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.94: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C96.9 Malignant neoplasm of lymphoid, hematopoietic and related tissue, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C96.Z Other specified malignant neoplasms of lymphoid, hematopoietic and related tissue