2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 201.5
Hodgkin's disease nodular sclerosis
- A subtype of classical Hodgkin lymphoma characterized by collagen bands surrounding lymphoid nodules. The lymphoid nodules contain lacunar and Reed-Sternberg cells. Mediastinal involvement occurs in 80% of patients. The prognosis of nodular sclerosis Hodgkin lymphoma is slightly better than that of mixed cellularity or lymphocyte depleted subtype. (WHO, 2001)
- A nodular sclerosis Hodgkin lymphoma characterized by the presence of lacunar cells, nodular growth, and the absence of fibrosis.
- There are 9 ICD-9-CM codes below 201.5 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 201.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 201.5: 2012 2013.
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 201.5: