2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 200.74
Large cell lymphoma, lymph nodes of axilla and upper limb
- Short description: Large cell lymph axilla.
- ICD-9-CM 200.74 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 200.74 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 200.74.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 200.74: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C83.34 Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, lymph nodes of axilla and upper limb
- Large cell lymphoma of axillary lymph nodes
- Large cell lymphoma of upper limb lymph nodes
- Large cell lymphoma, arm LN
- Large cell lymphoma, axillary LN
- Lymphoma , large cell
- Lymphoma, large cell