2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 200.58
Primary central nervous system lymphoma, lymph nodes of multiple sites
- Short description: Primary CNS lymph multip.
- ICD-9-CM 200.58 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 200.58 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 200.58.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 200.58: 2012 2013 2014.
- CNS lymphoma, multiple LN sites
- Primary lymphoma central nervous system
- Secondary lymphoma of lymph nodes of multiple sites from primary central nervous system lymphoma
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C83.38 Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, lymph nodes of multiple sites
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C83.88 Other non-follicular lymphoma, lymph nodes of multiple sites